Eventos e Congressos
Até Sábado, 16 novembro 2019 - 5:00
Click here to go to the official website.
- Sessions on radiofrequency ablation, updates on advanced interventional procedures, and treating patients with challenging conditions, including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and headache.
- Presentations from internationally renowned basic science and clinical researchers from a diverse field of pain medicine specialties including neuroscience, psychology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, pain management, and neurology.
- Insights on “The Future of Pain Medicine.”
- ASA/ASRA practice management sessions designed for interactive discussion on coding/compliance, managing a variety pain practice settings, and issues pertaining to patient retention and risk management.
- Hands-on workshops in areas of ultrasound and fluoroscopy including radiofrequency ablation techniques, regenerative medicine, advanced interventional techniques (vertebroplasty, percutaneous spine decompression), and surgical practicums.
- Credits that apply toward ASRA’s Pain and MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate requirements.
- Dedicated PA/NP/Nursing program and targeted interactive sessions on intrathecal therapies, professional development, diagnostic imaging and electrodiagnostics, and the incredibly popular hands-on physical and neurological exam workshop.
- Abstract submissions, moderated ePoster sessions, PBLDs, interactive sessions, Data Blitz, award luncheon, and more.
- Wine and bubbly networking reception
- Saturday celebration
- Expansive exhibit hall located in the center of the lecture and workshop activity